The RB Research Champion program aims to have a diverse group of individuals affected by retinoblastoma act as volunteer ambassadors of the Canadian Retinoblastoma Patient Engagement Strategy and its activities. Drawing from personal experiences, Champions will promote patient engagement in research to patients, health care professionals, and researchers.
- Promote the Retinoblastoma Patient Engagement Strategy, in particular the Canadian Retinoblastoma Research Registry
- Optional: share your personal story through our blog, social media, and/or video.
- Optional: promote patient engagement in RB research by reaching out to clinicians, allied health care professionals, and more.
This is a Canadian initiative where Champions work within their own communities.
- RB survivor or the immediate family of someone diagnosed with retinoblastoma
Length of commitment
- 1 year minimum
- Approximately 1 – 5 hours per week, flexible to your schedule
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the Champion Program, take a look at an introductory video and view the orientation package.